CMSF Wins Big With WFA!
PASO ROBLES (CA) – The California Mid-State Fair placed in numerous award categories at the Western Fairs Association Convention held in Reno January 15-18, 2017. The CMSF had ten winners in the Innovations & Management division and three winners in the Media & Marketing division.
1. Island Bar and Grill – Non-Profits – Collaboration w/ Own Non-Profit category
2. Cattlemen’s Choice – Agricultural Programming category
3. Midway Clydesdales – Give it Your Best Shot category
1. Midway Spectacular Parade – New Featured event, Exhibit or Program category
2. Hope Family Wines sponsorship of Fan of the Fair – Sponsorship category
3. The Adventure Continues – Theme Program category
4. Jr. Fair Board – Volunteers category
5. Three Speckled Hens – Interim Events category
6. Get Crafty California – Event within an Event category
7. Fiesta Del Charro Poster – Any Other Advertising Piece category
1. California Craft Spirits Competition – Exhibits – Competition category
2. Entertainment Poster – Fairtime Advertising Poster category
The 2017 California Mid-State Fair runs July 19 through July 30. This year’s theme is “Come One, Come All…”