The California Mid-State Fair is pleased to once again offer its patrons the opportunity to park off-site for free and then catch a free ride to the Fair! Look for the American Star Trailways buses... operating daily from Noon-Midnight. Make sure you park your vehicle in a designated location ONLY, and then hop on the free shuttle. See you at the Fair!
The following schedule is subject to change. Times are approximate and should only be used as guidelines. Depending on the crowd size, pick up and drop off times could vary by up to 30 minutes. Please allow for ample time to get to the Fair, purchase admission tickets and gain admission to the Fair. Concert tickets do not include admission to the Fair. Please make sure you ONLY park in designated areas at each shuttle location, as failure to do so may result in your automobile being towed at your expense.
WESTSIDE STOPS (shuttles run every 10-15 minutes)
- "Scolari's @ 22nd/Spring
- "State Farm" @ 20th/Spring
- "Citibank" @ 16th/Spring
- "Bank of America" @ 15th/Spring
- "City Hall" @ 10th/Spring
- "Courtyard by Marriott parking lot" @ 120 South Vine
EASTSIDE STOPS (shuttles run every 15-30 minutes)
- "Paso Robles High School" @ City Bus Stop
- "Albertsons Parking Lot" @ City Bus Stop
- "Lowe's Hardware" @ Main Parking Lot